Let us help you interview for a job you will love at a great school
We’re pleased to announce our Fly In, Fly Out (FIFO) interview week for roles located in West Midlands (Birmingham and surrounds), UK. Book your spot today!
What is FIFO?
Fly In, Fly Out (FIFO) is our infamously popular interview week that slows the process down and allows you to research the school you are interviewing for. Meet your potential employers in person and give yourself an opportunity to secure a teaching contract before you depart. We bring the schools’ leadership teams to you and give you the opportunity to go through the interview and matching process. Our client schools are well organised and are serious about sourcing the best possible teachers they can find.
During the interview week, Point to Point Education will help you to:
- Provide information for the school you are interviewing for
- Meet your new potential employers in person
- Give you the opportunity to secure a teaching contract before you depart
- Go through the interview and matching process
Primary & Secondary Schools Located in the West Midlands (Birmingham and surrounds), UK. Roles available for a wide range of subjects in Secondary Schools:
Interviews Date & Time
The following dates & times are based on the Brisbane timezone (GMT+10)
Date: 9th October 2017 – 13th October 2017
Times: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:15pm
We are recruiting and shortlisting Teachers NOW! Naturally, there are limited spaces per client school so it’s a good idea to get in touch and discuss the schools and locations.
Some of the benefits of interviewing with FIFO include:
- Speaking with the school leadership team and putting your best foot forward
- Getting to know your school and position
- You may be offered a position which means you can plan your relocation with ample time
- Head to England with a contract and a salary
- Relocate with loads of other Point to Point Teachers