Point To Point recruit teachers for positions in schools throughout the world
We are made up of a team of recruitment experts and former teachers who have taught all over the world. This enables our teams to be the best equipped to place education professionals in opportunities around the globe.
Everything that needed to be done just went extremely smoothly with Point To Point.
Teaching in UK
What We Do For Teachers
Point To Point is a FREE service for teachers. We provide a personalised service where we really get to know you which lets us place you in a school that is matched to your strengths and skills. To us, our candidates are more than just a number in a queue.
- Rewarding permanent teaching contracts
- Supply contracts
- Access to top schools in England
- CV writing
- Interview coaching
- Information sessions
- Social events
- School visits
- High rates of pay
- Network opportunities
- Professional development workshops through the year
- One on one career coaching and advice
- Relocation support
- Airport pickups
- Teacher training programme
- Visa support
What We Do For Schools
We source, recruit, vet and place teachers in Schools of all types in England. We provide high-calibre and fully vetted teachers who are fully committed to your school and will be an inspiring role model for your students.
- Provide high calibre teachers
- International face-to-face interview weeks in Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- Digital Interview weeks via Skype
- Termly school visits
- Knowledgeable consultants who are ex-teachers
- 24/7 service
- Fully compliant teachers who met safeguarding requirements
- One-off placements through to filling multiple vacancies
- School audits
- Teacher coaching
- Discounted rates for exclusive clients
Who We Are
Established in 2012 by 3 sisters, Point to Point Education was a business with a focus on Early Childhood Recruitment within Queensland, Australia. Since then we have quickly expanded with the introduction of the divisions in the United Kingdom and New Zealand as well as the International Schools Division. We are a team of passionate education recruitment experts with a broad and deep understanding of teacher recruitment.
Why do we do it?
We do it to give children around the world a high-quality education with engaging teachers who are passionate about education. We also want to give teachers and education professionals the opportunity to teach and travel and experience new culture and curriculums.